Saturday, June 21, 2008

I have been thinking a lot lately about wat I want to be when I grow up.I listed some occupations that might be suitable for me which includes chef,criminologist,author.These are my best three.When I tell my deskmate,I kind off make her angry a little.Well,maybe I dunno what I wan to be also.My mum always ask me this question "what do u wan to be next time?".I always avoid answering it because I dunno how to answer.....haihz.There was once when I was in primary one,my class teacher ask me what is my ambition.I told her I dunno coz I was still young that time.So my teacher decided for me.Guess what she said..You might as well be a fire fighter.Immediately the whole class burst into laughter.Can you imagine me wearing those uniform?It will look 'hot' on guys not girls.I mean some guys.I will be a roast pork before I rescue people..hehe.Thats all for now..need to eat supper!!!

No comments: